Here is the ZTE software that you are looking, you can search all the programs for ZTE.
Flashing stock ROMs For Update your phone, with the update you can repair errors and better many things, like the performance of the battery.
Stock Rom ZTE N9560 Download here
How to Flash ZTE N9560 Stock ROM With SP Flash Tool
1. Download and install the Android USB Drivers for All Devices
2. Turn off the mobile device by holding the Power button in until the screen turns off.
3. Download the ZTE stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device so that the file is on the same computer as the flash tool and then extract the file.
4. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
5. Look for the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and double-click the mouse pointer on it to open it up.
6. You should find the SP Flash Tool is now open on your computer’s display. Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
7. Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located in the top right corner of the flash tool’s interface.
8. Open the stock ROM folder that you extracted earlier and upload the scatter-file.
9. Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool’s interface.
10. Connect the USB cable to the smartphone and then the smartphone to the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
11. Press one of the Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
12. The ROM flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded. Wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
13. You may now close the SP Flash Tool by clicking on the “X” in the top right corner of the interface and disconnect your mobile device from the computer. And Enjoy!